Creamy mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, corn, and crispy chicken? Sounds like a great dinner to me, especially when they're cupcakes. Happy April Fools!
Holy stink, Shmallie! Those are so stinkin' cute! Where did you come up with that?! I knew you were an artist on canvas, but who knew you were gifted on cupcake? ;) Your future little Shmeyers are going to die over stuff like that!
that is so fun! Someday I will be more like you :) Or maybe I will just wait for you guys to move bak here and we will come to your house for every fun holiday.
Oh Allie, That's absolutely remarkable, my friend!!! Seriously, you should patent that and make some money off of that talent, it's amazing! Sure do love you and miss you.
10 comments:
Awesome! I am coming to your house for dinner tonight!
ha! that's great! you are so creative...
Those are so cute Allie! They look delicious!
Holy stink, Shmallie! Those are so stinkin' cute! Where did you come up with that?! I knew you were an artist on canvas, but who knew you were gifted on cupcake? ;) Your future little Shmeyers are going to die over stuff like that!
Where do you come up with this?! I love it! You are so amazing Allie!
that is so fun! Someday I will be more like you :) Or maybe I will just wait for you guys to move bak here and we will come to your house for every fun holiday.
So so cool and ingenius!! Nice work! And I LOVE your background. Aren't birds just so in? They're darling!!
We miss you guys! Those cupcakes are fun!
Those are so cool. You're a genius! You're so crafty too. Mine would probably look like big piles of mush. Thanks for the fun.
Oh Allie,
That's absolutely remarkable, my friend!!! Seriously, you should patent that and make some money off of that talent, it's amazing!
Sure do love you and miss you.
Post a Comment